Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Soulja Boy Has Spent $3 Million On His Gold Jewelry


Be next to rise in the world of Hip Hop. Click Here to get the BluePrint....Hip Hop Early
Rapper Soulja Boy has blown a staggering $3 million on building up his collection of gold jewelry in the three years since finding fame.
The star admits he spends a big chunk of his earnings on the accessories because he's convinced it's a smart investment.
He tells MTV, "Gold is the best thing going, honestly...All of my jewelry together...gold is where it's at."
And the 20 year old insists he keeps his pricey jewels safely stored away: "It's heavily secured...I keep my jewelry locked up, I keep it on watch. Whenever I select a piece...I put everything else up."
See more photos here!
Soulja Boy
Somehow Jessica Simpson Is Making Millions With Her Fashion Ventures Donna D'Errico 'Outraged' Over Airport Body Scan

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment