Sunday, May 22, 2011

Police Cancel Soulja Boy Concert Over Crowd Fights

Soulja Boy


Be next to rise in the world of Hip Hop. Click Here to get the BluePrint....Hip Hop Early


Rapper Soulja Boy was forced to abandon a gig in Washington, D.C. on Saturday when police shut down the event after fights broke out in the crowd.


The Crank That (Soulja Boy) hit-maker was due to perform at the Ibiza nightclub, but a mix-up over money halted his performance. And after a series of bust-ups at the door, cops descended on the venue and ordered organizers to axe the show.


In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, the rapper writes, "I'm so sorry to disappoint my DC fans but the promoters did not have all the money. I still tried to perform but I couldn't even get inside!"


"I tried to perform for free! But it was (sic) so many fights at the side door that the police shut it down! My apologies I will be back!"


Soulja Boy


Click Here For More Soulja Boy Pictures


Soulja Boy-UCO-002422.jpgSouljaBoy-093010-0001.jpgSoulja Boy-CSH-062081.jpgSoulja-Boy-u21.jpgSoulja-Boy-u18.jpg

Celebrity Birthdays - November 1, 2010 Rainn Wilson Accidentally Tried Cocaine


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment